Extraction Technician will be responsible for efficient production and yield results in quantity and quality of extracted or processed oil(s) from his/her assigned extraction process(es) and techniques/methodologies.
Technician shall take pride of ownership of his/her workspace, equipment, tools and supplies and is responsible for preventative maintenance, scheduled maintenances, making sure essential tools, spare parts and supplies are always on-hand and available to minimize downtime on production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for operating ExtractionTek Solutions MEP extraction machine to achieve maximized and efficient production on a daily basis, according to production schedule as directed by Assistant GM or GM.
· Responsible for operating Buchi 20L Rotovaporator winterization machine to achieve maximized and efficient production on daily basis, according to production schedule as directed by Assistant GM or GM.
· Responsible for operating XXXXX distillation machine to achieve maximized and efficient production on daily basis, according to production schedule as directed by Assistant GM or GM.
· Maintaining accurate, real-time processing log in both paper (on clipboard) and electronic (on Google Docs) format. When applicable, reporting necessary data to state-required track and trace systems.
· Own Individual Machine Room and Extraction Room common area and its organization, its cleanliness and maintained as a work environment suitable for maximum production.
· Feedback on moving parts to growing business unit: anticipating needs and demands as business scales, escalating concerns and identify roadblocks in timely and productive manner, projecting supplies needs and budgets in advance.
· Input to develop SOPs and repeatable processes for BHO and Post-Processing Extraction Operations to become scalable, efficient operation
Spreadsheet creation and upkeep for real-time data reporting, other types of organizational data reporting, training and participating in Research & Development projects on an after-hours basis.
GENERAL JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
Quantity of Work • Quality of Work • Judgement and Common Sense • Reliable and Dependable • Strong Work Ethic • Solutions-First Approach • No Nonsense, Get It Done Attitude • Attendance and Punctuality
· Minimum 2 Years professional experience – related field experience (engineering, manufacturing operations, cannabis testing lab technicians) strongly preferred.
· Appetite to gain thorough understanding of extracted and distilled oils and production techniques is a must, with obsession over maximizing yield, machine production efficiency and quality of output.
· High School Diploma – BS strongly preferred