Brand Ambassador, San Francisco Bay Area Job Title: Brand Ambassador Reports To: Director of Sales Term: Permanent Position, 30-36 hrs/weekly. KIVA Confections is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused confectionary products in the United States and is one of the most recognized and preferred brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and adult use cannabis industry. We are currently looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our innovative, growing company for an in-market promotional activation role, with the opportunity to participate in future KIVA Event initiatives throughout the year. This position is primarily responsible for engaging with and informing consumers, dispensary owners and bud-tenders while leaving them with a favorable impression of the KIVA brand and product portfolio. If you enjoy consumer products and are familiar with the newly emerging and legal cannabis industry and can educate consumers and bud-tenders on our family of products, then we want to speak with you! The Brand Ambassador will:
- Visit dispensaries and educate consumers and bud-tenders on KIVA products specifically and cannabis edibles in general.
- Conduct tastings for dispensary owners and bud-tenders.
- Engage with consumers to ensure their participation at dispensaries, collectives, cannabis consumer and trade shows and other lifestyle events.
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements
- Be comfortable sharing brand message
- Maintain working knowledge of KIVA products in order to be a subject matter expert
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel
- Attend mandatory training prior to event activation
- Be on-site on time for training and event activation
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis/ marijuana industry and the culture surrounding its benefits and use
- Prior event marketing experience
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work extended hours on the weekend
- Unlimited access to a reliable vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional
materials, comfortably lifting up to 50 lbs.